Download Magic Lantern
- Nightly builds are binaries compiled from the latest source code, automatically, whenever there are any changes to the main branch (unified).
- It's pretty close to a rolling release, and that's all we've got for now - there are no plans for a stable release in the near future.
- However, the nightly builds can now be considered somewhat stable, and if something important breaks, it's usually fixed quickly if you report the issue.
- You may be running untested code. New developments now happen in branches, and what ends up in the nightly builds is usually tested by the developers on at least 2 or 3 camera models. However, we no longer have the time and resources to test every new feature on every camera model.
- Some features may not work as expected - please report bugs here.
- No documentation - the only help for new features is a small line of text, and ML source code.
- No guarantees - if it breaks, you get to keep both pieces.
Copyright (C) 2009-2014 Magic Lantern Development Team
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.